When Things Get tough most people rather take a break but not you my friend...
I'm not sure if you ever watch the movie Wolf of Wall Street, although not everything in there would be something you would like your life to turn out to be, but there are some amazing facts of truth in there. One Scene I remember Jordan Belford the main character said " The goal is not just to move the money from the pockets of your clients to your pockets, but make them more money at the same time, we both win". But What he forgets to mention are the 5 mistakes that are preventing from you making more money...
95% of the World Population are not born with a silver spoon in there mouth, so most wealth has always been self-generated or created during a lifetime of one individual or a group who creates the desire to make a difference in the world around them. But most people get trapped and never are able to push out their gifts and assets to the world in a way that's highly lucrative; there are reasons for that. In this blog post I will share 5 mistakes that are preventing people from making more money, step on to overcome poverty and reach your goal.
1. LAZINESS and Not Striving. This one is the most trickiest and very common. If you gonna be getting more, you have to be willing to put in more. It's easy to stay in our comfort zone but most people that i know who stays there never progress and without progression your vision will die. The wealthy people always seek freedom and abundance.
2. DEPENDING ON ONE INCOME STREAM... This one is a killer. You never want to have one income flow. The benefits in having more than one income are amazing; whenever one is tripping you not left out for the sharks. I know a good friend of mine who was working at AIG before 2008 he was making a killing there, and one night as the company was going through crisis they had let him go, and so does the income of 400K per year, gone overnight.
3. SURROUNDING YOURSELF with mediocre... Jim Rohn says that "Your results will be the average of the 5 people you hang with the most". If you really want to succeed you have to separate yourself from small thinkers, people who doesn't have a BIG VISION. Always seek advice and mentorship from people who surpass you 10 fold in that area of your life you try to improve on.
4. SAVING For rainy days... I heard this one a lot growing up, which keeps you with the idea of saving whatever you have for the bad times in your life, and it's a guarantee they sure to follow when you keep that mindset. But true wealth builder learn how to invest their money instead of saving it... Money saved cannot bring you more money, only money invested can bring profit, matter of fact when you put your money in the bank, they invest it for you, giving out loans, credit ect.
5. QUITTING Too Soon... If you are interested in creating wealth for you and your family, consistency is a requirement. The goal must be set to the end reward, that's the only way for you to go out, die or win. Yes it takes a certain amount of conviction to do that, but conviction is FREE; it only comes with a SERIOUS DECISION.
I hope this helps you go crush it and make more money...
Have a great day
Thank you For Reading,
Please leave A Comment below if you found VALUE or have questions...
P.S Get ACCESS To Me Personally Coaching You
Learn The Tricks to make 6 Figures in your Business
Go to ~~~> http://kc6figurescoaching.com